CROSSFIT LEICESTER OPEN GYM COVID-19 OPERATING PLAN. GREEN PHASE: SEPT.
14TH – TBA
We are very excited to be welcoming everyone back to CrossFit Leicester
Open Gym. Here is an outline of the new protocols you can expect to follow
while in open gym during the ‘new normal’.
Right now we are trying to cover all of our bases and are hoping that
many of these procedures can be lifted as we get to understand more about the
disease we are fighting. Until then we appreciate your support and respect for
our business and practices.
* Only monthly Gold unlimited membership holders will be accepted at this time. No drop-ins / PAYG.* We will also be providing one open gym period in Green Phase this period will be from Monday to Friday from 11.45 am to 5.00pm on the dot
* Open gym time slots must be reserved by contacting Coach Andy on 07771 655447 – who will create your requested time slot and provide you with all the instructions* Open gym times you book, will need to 15-minute turn around time for cleaning and exiting the gym
OPEN GYM GENERAL OVERVIEW:
* Open gym times you book, will need to 15-minute turn around time for cleaning and exiting the gym
* Open gym time slots must be reserved by contacting Coach Andy on 07771 655447 – who will create your requested time slot and provide you with all the instructions
* Open gym reservations must be made for the entire duration of the Open Gym period
* Only monthly Gold unlimited membership holders will be accepted at this time. No drop-ins / PAYG.
* Please read and abide by rules outlined for pre, and post-open gym protocols
* We will also be providing one open gym period in Green Phase this period will be from Monday to Friday from 11.45 am to 5:00 pm
* It is mandatory to wear a mask when walking around the gym. Attendees on entering their square/ training area may take their mask off – please note if you decide to wear a mask during a workout, please note the restriction this may cause on your breathing and you do so at your own risk. – however, if you come out of the square/training area for any reason YOU MUST put your mask back on
* Please respect social distancing during open gym time – No contact between members and coaches. So no handshakes, high fives, fist pumps, etc.
* No pair – training or spotting
* Cardio equipment ie rowers/ski ergs and bikes – ensure you keep a 2m distance from anyone using the cardio kit
* You must ensure you frequently and adequately hand wash/sanitise throughout the session
* If you need the lavatory you must check to see if the lavatories are free then you must put your mask back on. You must sanitise when entering and exiting the lavatory block and wipe down with spray and blue roll anything you touch
* If you require additional pieces of kit ensure social distance – you must wear your mask when you are collecting kit
* Power Racks keep within your rack and if you step outside place your mask on
*All equipment you use for your workout must be kept inside the taped off 2m by 2m athlete squares
Please be diligent in cleaning up after yourself and checking around
you before leaving the gym.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions for us as we
approach this, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Please remember that these steps are being made to keep COVID-19 out of
our gym, and keep everyone training consistently to stay healthy, happy &
maintain a balance in our lives that we have been sorely missing these past few
We appreciate your patience with us as we navigate these changes, and
thank you for being along for this ride with us as we get back to training. We
hope that a lot of these special provisions will be temporary and that we will
be able to evolve back to normal when appropriate & safe to do so.
THE CROSSFIT LEICESTER TEAM
* Parking – All cars to be parked on the street – exception Vernon Road
* No children/family to be on site
* Members are advised to bring their own filled water bottles
* Risk Assessment & Safety plans are available in the gym by the